Saturday, February 17, 2007

Was so pleased to get a call from dear niece Joan yesterday. We talked for quite a while and I learned that Jim is settled into his new job in upstate NY, but they haven't yet sold their former home in Leesburg, VA. They put it in the hands of a new agency and dropped the price by a bundle, so are hoping that will do the trick.
I called Muckie to see how her eye is after the small growth on the lower lid was removed. She says it's fine; it wasn't malignant and there should be no further problem. She asked me to be sure to give her regards to old (uh-uh, make that "longtime") friend, Pat McH. R. I just got an e-mail from Pat asking if I knew Don M. who graduated from Holy Spirit with me. A classmate of hers lives near him in Arizona and had written her. I was glad to supply Don's addresses--snail and e-mail--so they should be able to meet up.
Went to Pinelands Regional to see the A.V. equipment I'm going to borrow for the Dionne Quintuplet presentation. It's a lot more managable than the old "overhead" machines I remember, but I still need to get somebody to run me through how to operate it.
Had pork chops, baked potatoes, peas, and applesauce for din-din and, if I say it myself, 'twas very tasty.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...