Monday, November 13, 2006

Had fun yesterday at the Women's Club "tricky tray" meeting. I won a small wooden box with six Christmas ornaments in it. I put in for it (you buy tickets and distribute them in cups in front of the "gifts" you want, then the tickets are drawn) because I need more Christmas stuff to go with the 65 billion things I already have. Barb H. picked me up for the meeting (it was raining) and after, while we were having coffee in the clubhouse, we were both asked to be models at the fashion show luncheon to be held in May at the Smithville Inn. We enthusiastically agreed and I said I want to wear a bikini (the attendees would run out screaming).
Speaking of Smithville, I'm meeting WS friend, Edith, there for lunch today. Tomorrow, will go to a WS meeting and dinner in Manalapan with Vivian. Had chicken potpie last night. Pat didn't comment, but had two servings. It calls for cream of chicken soup, but I accidentally used chicken gravy instead and we didn't notice any difference. Anyway, it was good on a rainy night, especially followed by the rest of Barb's banana cream pie.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...