Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pat home and seems to be doing all right for now. Having gotten a good scare from Dr. K., I was restrained in my eating and had a large salad for lunch, albeit with feta cheese. Ate the beef tips, baked potato, and peas I made for dinner, but had modest portions and used no-cal butter spray. Had popcorn and a LARGE glass of red wine (doc recommended red wine, so it's not my fault) at night, which I greatly enjoyed. Only problem is I know this satisfied-with-less feeling isn't going to last. My stomach is still working on the pumpkin pie, bowl of ice cream, and so on that I ate on Monday--I'm a diet expert and I know the way my body works. Nevertheless, I'm going to cool it with the over-eating.
Was able to decorate a bit before I got Pat. Talked to Alison, who offered to come down on Saturday--yay!--and she suggested that Joel and Jen might want some Christmas decorations. Great idea and I'll set aside the better pieces before I take them to the thrift store.
Getting my hair cut today, but have lots of errands and chores I want to complete, too. Think I'll see if Marge can have lunch either today or sometime this week.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...