Sunday, November 12, 2006

What's that I hear in the background--applause? Well, I do deserve it, thank you very much, because I--ta dah!--got started on clearing out the guest room closet and am almost finished. I packed up three shopping bags of things to donate to the thrift store, plus threw away a bunch of junk I thought I couldn't live without and haven't even seen for three years. I even--get this--got some of the study closet cleared--I'm so proud!
Aside from that, visited some yard sales and enjoyed the spring-like warmth. Pat went to the bay as usual, then we had the erstwhile (always wanted to use that in a sentence, although I'm fuzzy on what it means) pot roast, which I finished cooking in the oven. It was very good and sometime later, I'll use the other half still in the freezer.
Will continue my cleaning out efforts today--I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...