Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Doctor visit went fine yesterday, got a flu shot, plus referral for feet and this morning got my blood work done. It's been raining like crazy, but I don't care, as I'll probably stay in.
I have exciting plans for today:
1. I intend to switch the contents of my pocketbook from summer (a soft cloth bag) to winter (leather).
2. I've resolved to check over what gifts I already bought for Christmas, make a list, and organize it.
3. I will strive to make several phone calls that need to be done.
I just pity, pity, pity you poor people reading this, who don't have such fascinating, sophistocated, and important items in your live!!!

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Glad you got that flu shot. Hope you've gotten a pneumonia shot as well....just once q 10 yrs.

Oh boy now I have another chore...change pocketbooks.

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...