Monday, July 31, 2006

Not a whole heck of a lot going on today, which is fine by me. We're waiting for the visiting nurse and I then want to run over to Boscov's to get a few things. Got a nice e-mail from brother Jim and have been reading the narrative he got from niece Joan, who got it from her mother, my sister, who got it from our mutual mother. However, as I mentioned, I don't think our father wrote it. The handwriting seems too fancy, for one thing, and I kinda doubt if he had cousins named William and Henry. I'm just listening to Bush justifying sending more troops to Iraq by saying it will facilitate "a lasting peace." Yes, yes, he's absolutely right: Send more Americans over to kill and be killed and that will bring peace. War is peace. Oh, Eric Blair--not Tony--where are you now that we need you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool. Where do I sign up? Finally, this blog is actually useful!

Anonymous said...

P.S. What happened to the Poker info?

Mimi said...

How in the HELL do these spamblogs or blogspammers get in, anyway. The poker one was bad enough...!

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...