Thursday, July 20, 2006

Went to Margate to Lucy the Elephant today--it's a Christmas secret why I was there. Anyway, it rained like crazy, but later got sunny. I then stopped into the V.A. place in Ventnor--not for Pat as they only service people who go to the V.A. in Delaware (it's insane!)--but I wanted to be sure. Swung around to Betty's house (it looks fine), then to Boscov's, then home. Handled a few more medical items with phone calls and letters, but they were manageable, anyway. Brother Bill called and we're going over to see him and Regina on Tuesday. I'll bring some of the pictures, etc. we had at Pat's birthday party, which we forgot last time. Leslie asked if I wanted to go with Dennis and her to the St. Theresa carnival on Friday, and I think I will. Pat went down the bay again today and we're not just waiting for dinnertime--I'm having spaghetti and meatballs. All in all, it was a quiet, but pleasant day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mimi said...

No longer anonymous, hmmm? I know who you are, director!!

Sunday And Susan

A fairly busy morning and lots of contacts--to wit: --Former tenant, Susan, texted that she'll be near my house, turn on the outside wat...