Friday, July 07, 2006

Remarkably, Pat went again to the bay yesterday while I was getting my perm (it looks good, incidentally). He was fine; of course, he doesn't get out of the car, but at least he can see some of his cronies, if they're around, and enjoy the water.
I'm going to get a little tougher about being able to do some of my own things. I've managed to go out for lunch with people and to go to the supermarket in the afternoon, but I really dislike being tied to the house until then. If Pat goes back to bed after breakfast, as he likes to do, that's what usually happens. I'll wake him about 11, then help him with getting dressed, etc. By that time, it's almost time for lunch, so I usually stay in until 1 or so. Being a morning person, I don't like having to do that, so yesterday, I asked Pat not to go back to bed, as I have a lot of errands to run, to Hamilton Mall to pick out glasses, to the hospital to drop something off, to "Toys 'R' Us" for gifts, etc. He seemed okay with that.
Talked to sister Betty earlier and got the latest news on little Claire and her family. Looking forward to seeing Alison tomorrow. She called last night and she and Mike both came in first in the Wall Township Thursday run--yay!
It's only 10 am and the morning routine is finished--Atlantic County, here I come!

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...