Thursday, July 13, 2006

Got my windshield replaced yesterday. It was a breeze: I called the guy the day before, he came to the house and it was done in about an hour and a half. Allstate pays all but $100 (it totaled $250), so it was no problem.
Even more big news: I got my oil changed this morning--AND, guess what? I got it free because it was my fifth oil change!
Today, I continued my cleaning out frenzy. Cleared the top of the desk, although I still have some things to sort out. Soon, I'm going to tackle the drawers and get rid of the papers I've somehow accumulated.
Am washing the bathroom rugs because the cleaners come tomorrow. (Alison laughs that I clean up for the cleaners.) I want them to concentrate on doing the floors.
Will do my hair (that's code) today, then get meatball sandwiches for dinner. Yeah, I deserve a day off from cooking for a change.
Pat's down the bay. Tomorrow, he has an appointment with the cardiologist.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...