Friday, July 21, 2006

Went to eye doctor. Good news is that Pat's eyes are "healthy"; bad news is they're healthy EXCEPT for the cornea in his left eye, which has a "crack" in it. Doc gave him two kinds of eye drops and we go back August 2. I don't think he has much left on the old bod that could go wrong.
After the doc's, Pat went to the bay and I drove to Absecon to pick up the latest "script" (that's what medical people seem to call prescriptions) for the Singulair. We have to take it to the V.A. doc whom we see on Wednesday, to get them to supply the stuff. Went to the clubhouse and a commercial place to fax something to the eye doc; first wasn't open, second would charge 3 bucks for two sheets and I refused. Will fax on Monday.
Dennis and Leslie invited me to go with them to the St. Theresa's carnival tonight and I said I would.
Incredible heat and humidity continues. Leslie and I agreed to see "An Inconvenient Truth" sometime next week (although the days get filled in fast); I'm beginning to believe in this global warming thing. I sure as hell believe in Little Egg Harbor warming...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, COOL, poker!

Now were talking...

Mimi said...

Where in the HELL did that poker thing come from? That's sure no legitimate comment. I hope it's not some automatic intrusion like pop-ups that I'm going to have to pay McAfee or some outfit to block.

Anonymous said...

I luv Poker !!!

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...