Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another good day: Just got back from lunch with Leslie. We went to the new little bakery/cafe in the new little strip mall behind Rite-Aid on Mathistown Road. Had an excellent club sandwich and very good iced tea, then talked and talked for three hours. It was great--so satisfying to talk to somebody who doesn't say, "You're strong." Got home to find Pat gone, presumably to the bay. Making hot dogs and baked beans in the crockpot--just a casual summer meal.
My new glasses are ready, but I don't want to go all the way to Hamilton Mall at this time of day (4:00); too much traffic. We have the pulmonologist appointment in Absecon tomorrow--maybe I could get the glasses first.
It's incredibly hot, but I think that's the norm for the middle of July. Asked Leslie about going to see "An Inconvenient Truth" and she's anxious to see it, too, so we'll go soon. Otherwise, all about the same and that's okay.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...