Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just got back from Joely's fourth birthday party at his Uncle Jake's. Easy ride of about an hour. Party was mostly outside and he got a lot of nice presents. Other children there were his cousin (actually first cousin once removed) Gabriel, Mike B.'s grandchildren, Lindsay and Lucas, and assorted Phillips kids. As ever, it was good to be with Alison.
Pat did all right by himself. I had alerted neighbors that I'd be gone for a few hours, so they were aware he might call if he needed to. I left beef stew, which he heated in the microwave. I called him twice and there was no problem. Pat said Patrick called, plus niece Donna.
I invited Ray and Barbara for dinner tomorrow to have the filet mignon Mike gave us for our anniversary. The stipulation is that they cook them on the grill, as we don't have one. I'll just add a salad, some baked potatoes and a few other items and they'll come down here, as I don't think Pat is up to it.
Well, this blog seems no longer to be a weight one. Okay by me---I'll see if I can change the title.
Later: Darn! I keep trying and can't seem to change the title back to just "Mimi's Musings." I know it can be done because I did it when I put the Weight thing in. Will continue to try.
Still later: It worked, it worked! I finally got the blog name back to "Mimi's Musing" and will abandon the weight thing--well, for now, no promises for later.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...