Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Tuesday, The Flying Pig, And Irene Cara

A 3.4 mile walk in the morning and I returned some books. Lunch and stuff, then it was off to Rancocas. From there, to Bordentown, then dinner at The Flying Pig. I again had a hamburger and this time, a good Blue Moon to go with it. 

I won't elaborate further except to say how much fun it was to be out at a proper pub, filled with young people and light and laughter and music and the assurance that--what was that song Irene Cara sang? Oh, yes: "I'm Going To Live Forever."  I've always loved it and it made a believer out of me.

Irene Cara Fame! I'm gonna live forever 1983 - YouTube

 However...

Irene Cara, ‘Fame’ and ‘Flashdance’ Singer, Dies at 63

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...