Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Monday And More Of What's Good

Weighed myself and the scale here read 126.1.  Last week, I was 124.4 at home, which means I gained 1.7., but at T.O.P.S., I was 128.1, which means a loss of 2.  So which should I chose as correct? Hmm...I'll  let the reader guess 😄.

The start of food prep yesterday. Went to Stop 'n' Shop for Thanksgiving dinner ingredients--well, I got shower gel and tangerines, somebody else got the major foodstuffs. Stowed them, had lunch, then went to Harry Wright Park in New Egypt and took a three-mile walk. It was a three-layer day, that's a cinch, but still sunny and the wind has died down. Drove to Bayville after and stopped to browse at a store, then home. 

After dinner, it was a cutthroat game of Bogle, instead of gin rummy, and that was great fun.  

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...