Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Oh, horror of horrors, what a black day! My computer stopped yesterday--wouldn't work at all. Long story short: I had Don S. over and he cleaned it or or something--was here for two hours--and said my (wireless) mouse was bad. I'll go get another shortly. I'm lost, lost, lost without the computer; was reduced to watching television for more than two hours.
Anyway, it's fixed, but he lent me a wired mouse, must go out and get a new one, but I'm getting the wireless, of which he doesn't approve. Don't care.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

I love my wireless mouse. The wired ones always get caught in the trap.

Isn't it time for you to get yourself an Apple? You'll love it too...very tasty.

Mimi said...

Ho, ho, Pat, you sound like my son, Mike. He swears by his Apple. Anyway, my little sweetie PC is running like a dream now.

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...