Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project finally finished! Boy, it took me an age, but is done. Does it look all right? Well, it's not as streamlined as I envisioned it, but is okay. I think she'll like it. Of course, now that is totally finished and wrapped, I'm thinking I should have added this and changed that.
Ran out to Manahawkin for related errands. After our walk, I'll go to Acme to get ingredients for the things I'm making and baking for Thanksgiving. I've found that the best, least crowded time to go is when I intend to, about 7:30 am. Then I'll get started in the kitchen.
Watched another two episodes (on the computer) of Modern Family last night. The show is just hysterically funny. Now, Susan has an unfortunate tendency to tell me the entire plot of movies and t.v. shows--damn, it's almost as boring as people recounting their dreams!--and I'm not going to do that here--BUT can't resist the following:
Divorced mother of housewife and gay son blows into town unexpectedly and gay son goes to his remarried father's home to tell him. Here's the exchange:
Son: "Mom's here."
Father (taken aback): "Your mother?"
Son (mildly sarcastic): "No, yours; she's back from the grave."
Father: "Mine would be less scary."
Well, you had to see it.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
I, too, love Modern Family. I usually DVR it and watch it whenever. Great writers. Keep watching....it's just keeps on being funny and funnier.

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...