Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another busy day. Was pleased to see Leslie at exercise--we walked home together--as she hasn't attended lately. After breakfast, went back to Atlantic County. Bought the two bedroom end tables I had seen at the Christmas Tree Shop. Got a card for little Robert, who will be five tomorrow and a small gift and card for somebody else whose birthday is nearing.
That sounds like a little, but what with one thing and another, I didn't get home until after 3:00 and still had to wrap and send the gift for the person not named. Got to the P.O. before they closed and did so.
Other than that, I managed to frustrate myself by trying to compile as a group the invitees for the birthday party. I think I got them into a group, but can't seem to access now. Will have to try another way.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...