Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Went to exercise and Betty was still here when I got back. We had breakfast, then she left for work in Galloway. Changed the sheets in the guest room and washed other stuff. Went to B.J.'s and B & B.'s. Frank stopped over and said we wouldn't go to the food pantry after all, as Judy had ascertained we could keep the packaged cookies and chips for the next production.
Barb H. called to ask if I was going to La Traviata at Surflight on Saturday. I hadn't known about it and would have liked to go, but am going to the Thespians meeting in Ventnor at 1:00 pm. Called Muckie and invited her to come with me Saturday. Said she would and we'll meet there. Guess I could go to the opera, too, but don't think I will. Der Meistersinger is at the clubhouse on Sunday and I guess I'll go to that.
Spent a lot of time going over Night Must Fall script; auditions tonight.
Not much else going ton

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...