Thursday, November 10, 2011

The black-hearted scoundrels at Comcast have again gotten out their long knives. They've raised the monthly fee for providing crapola over the air waves (are the still air waves?) by fifteen dollars. Called and got the usual run-around.
Otherwise, a pretty good day. Completed the three-mile exercise--very satisfying when it's over--and got some stuff done around the house.
The visitor from up north came about 3:30 and got the wicker table I want to sell on Saturday into her SUV, as well as a lot of other Christmas items. I went through the rest of it and put some in my car.
Talked to Naomi P. and will have her over for lunch today. She's on a strict Vegan diet, mostly organic, but said she can eat other stuff, so I'll make a salad.
I e-mailed the rest of the editorial staff to say I'm relinquishing the Classified column for The Breeze. I've done it for the year and a half since we started and somebody else can take over now.
Stopped at rehearsal last night to pick up my ticket for Lend Me A Tenor, to which Frank and I are going next Thursday. Desi gave it to me and I was able to gracefully tell him I'm not willing to go on as publicity chair after this one.
With those two duties passed on, I feel much relieved.
NOTE: So proud of my nephew, Tim; he's the random creepy guy in the November 9 picture:
http://www.randomcreepyguy.com/fame
Funny, funny site!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I work for Comcast. I can reach out to my contacts to see if we can offer you a better package with better pricing. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in my help.


Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...