Thursday, April 07, 2011

Realized I forgot a lid cover the other day, so went back to Bed, Bath 'n' Beyond to get one. Went to Shop-Rite for arugula, tomatoes, and a few other things. On the way home, I dropped a small folding table off at the school. I had heard we wouldn't have even the upside-down tables in the so-called "dressing room" anymore but, as it turned out, they were still there, along with two big pieces of scenery, so it was even more crowded. I don't have too much of a problem, but others do. Well, we just have to do the best we can.
Rehearsal was called for 6:00--it was both a regular and technical one--and I got there early. Somebody had ordered pizza, so I had a slice. That was dinner. We then more or less sat around waiting for the light and sound person to do her thing. We didn't even start until 7:20, so it was pretty long. It went smoothly, though, as far as I could tell. We finished late and I didn't get home until 10:30.
Invited Flo and Joe L. to come to the show. Didn't really expect them to, and they're unable, but I got a nice note back asking me to join Flo and friends for lunch and a movie next week. Flo, Rita, and Barbara have a standing date to do this every Tuesday. I know R. and B. from the L.'s Christmas party, and like them, so was pleased to accept.
Damn, I have a Breeze meeting today at 1:30. Wish I could skip it, but I guess I'll go. Deadline for submission for the next issue is a week from today and I don't have anything prepared, but I'll try to come up with something minor.
I need to get the house reasonably neat and clean for my company, who will stay over on Saturday. Also gotta re-sew the flowers on my hat for the wedding scene and do a multitude of other small chores.
Rehearsal's at 6:00--our last--and yoicks, tomorrow we open!

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...