Friday, April 22, 2011

Met Betty for lunch at Italian Cuisine on Jimmie Leeds Road and had a lovely time. We always have lots to talk about and it's always fun to be with my twin.
After lunch, drove up to Manahawkin to run a few errands. Packed for the trip to way-up-there Pennsylvania and will leave this morning. I had foolishly bought arugula and a lot of tomatoes and sweet peppers on Wednesday, so will take them with me, rather than let them spoil.
Went over the proofs for The Breeze and corrected a few things. I contributed only one article this month--unusual for me--but will try to get more industrious next time. Called Mary Ellen M. and we firmed up plans for my visit with her in Philly next weekend. Should be great fun.
Stopped at the library after dinner. Last day of the book sale and I came away with a whole bag full ($1.00)*. Ran into Lucille B. and little Jenna there and had a nice chat.
Just looked at my calendar for April and saw that I had some kind of lunch, dinner, show, hike, or other meeting with friends or family every single day for the entire month except one. Geez, that must have been a boring twenty-four hours.
* Books are starting to pile up again, some on tables and floors. Wish I had donated more back to the library before the sale, but hope to do that soon for the next one. Some I'll keep to re-read, others not.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...