Thursday, June 03, 2010

After the three-miler at the clubhouse, spent the morning finishing the profile article on the H.'s for the July issue of The Breeze. Still have to send the one I did on Aunt Maggie and actually write the next installment of my poetry column. Got the June issue and it looks pretty good, although some of the corrections we noted didn't get made.
Went to SOCH thrift store and bought two tee shirts I can wear for exercise. They had a store-wide half-price sale, so they were only fifty cents apiece. WHY anyone would buy these things for ten to twenty dollars (and I've seen some higher), I can't imagine.
Jumped in the shower, then met Vivian at 5:00 at Sea Oaks and we had a delightful evening. Home by 7:30 and relaxed. Will spend the day up north--well, in the middle--as I have a dentist appointment. (It still seems weird to realize that, considering my years long refusal to go.)

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...