Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Great day at the lake. I had never been to that one before and, as most are in south Jersey, it's a cedar lake--very picturesque with swimming areas on both sides. There are no food places or bathrooms--that may be an asset--but it's roped off for swimming and there are lifeguards.
I brought chicken salad and ham and cheese sandwiches, cole slaw and potato salad, pink lemonade and orange juice, with fruit salad for dessert.
The little boys had a ball and so did I. It was very hot, probably up to 90 degrees--so we went in the water a lot. The kids had water toys and the little ones "swimmies," and they all swam and splashed happily. Big Joel
made a spectacular sand castle and the boys helped.
We left about 4:00 and I was home by 5:00 after a lovely day.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...