Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A. came and we spread the new mulch around the four trees in back and a bit of the side. I'm annoyed that the bag said "licorice," which I assumed was black, but it's actually brown. Not bad when it first goes down, as it looks like soil, but it fades quickly and is now a paler version. Oh, well...
Got a call from Wellspouse friend, Mary L., and we had a nice chat. She's going to the monthly dinner in Freehold tonight. Hope I can go with Viv next month.
Rehearsal for the Surf City show last night. I did pretty well as Ivana, but must learn my lines better. The new "Anthony Perky" if Rick Somebody, a big guy with a big, big voice. I think he'll be pretty good, although he has only a few days to learn the part. We go to the actual site for this evening's rehearsal.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...