Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bought a pink begonia, drove to Laurel Memorial, and planted it on Jay's grave. Also talked to the man at the cemetery about buying plots. This is something I've been thinking about for some time, but just haven't gotten done. The skies was dull and gray early on--appropriate, I think, for yesterday.
Little of note otherwise. Continued to repeat my part as Ivana; must concentrate on my cues now. Just received an e-mail from the theatre company that auditions for Hedda Gabler are coming up in a few weeks. Will I try for the part of Aunt Julia? I'm nervous about it, but think I will. Must get through the show tomorrow first.
Later: Back from WW. I'm up just a bit--.8 which I figure is about 10 ounces (?) for a current weight of 130.6. I'm okay with that, as I think it's just a normal adjustment. Hey, it's better than my lifetime high of 204 pounds.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...