Sunday, June 28, 2009

Am now back from my respite half weekend. Left Friday evening and got back this morning. Yesterday, I walked a few miles on the Ventnor boardwalk in the morning, then met old friends Mary and Jane for lunch. Spent the rest of the day relaxing and just going here and there as the spirit moved me.
I was sorry to hear 911 had had to be called on Friday night, as Pat, yet again, suffered a diabetic episode. The police, then the EMTs came, but he didn't go to the hospital. Now I'm contemplating going to Seaside to meet the Phillips Four to celebrate Joelly's 7th birthday on the beach. They're then having ice cream and cake at their apartment. Not sure if all this can be fit in.
Am somewhat dispirited and don't feel like writing more right now.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...