Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Got to Santori's and stocked up on what I consider essentials: green-leaf lettuce, tomatoes, two kinds of squash, grapes, and feta. Stopped at Shop-Rite and picked up three more bags of mulch and a hanging plant of impatiens. The plant was only $5.99, but now I'm annoyed with myself for buying it, because it's not in great shape--no wonder it was so cheap.
Rehearsal last night was at co-director, Mary Ellen's house in Barnegat Light because where we usually meet was occupied. There are script changes for my Ivana role at Surf City on the fourteenth--yoicks! Hope I can learn them in time. (Well, I'll have to.)

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...