Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good grief, I slept until twenty of seven today! Lately, have been annoyingly waking up at 2:00 am, then unable to go back to sleep for several hours. Okay, I'll stop whining.
Had a pleasant interlude visiting with good friend Marge. It finally occurred to us that we don't have to go out for lunch to talk. She's been having big problems with her allergies, so I suggested I just go over. I did and we had a good time chatting over iced green tea--very refreshing both for the body and the spirit.
Enjoyed a Skype call from Ellen, who's not finished teaching for the summer and has an impressive array of tasks scheduled for herself, including painting the whole upstairs of her townhouse.
Stopped at director Tara's shop, Soaps 'n' Totes, to return the Tarot cards I had used in the show. She encouraged me to audition for Hedda Gabler and I definitely will.
Sunny day--always an upper for me.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...