Monday, March 20, 2023

Assorted Sunday...

...Referring to my mood, that is. I get too frantic and upset over things sometimes and that's what happened when I turned my attention to the income tax prep yesterday. I won't even go into what went wrong and how long it took, but I had finished breakfast and the Sunday crossword (a really good one, at least) about 9:00 and from then until lunch, I was digging things out, recording stuff, and so on.

Then Suzanne called and asked if I wanted to go to WinCo. Yes, and by the time I got home with my goods, I had cheered up. I messaged Mike to say I wanted Michelle to still do my taxes. It isn't that I don't think he's competent; he certainly is. I just don't want to change my pattern at this point. Anyway, he's fine with it--actually, I suspect he may be regretting the offer, so it's okay--although I still haven't finished the things Michelle needs. 

However, I decided to kick off for the day and started retyping my mother's memoirs. I'm having a good time more or less living her life of ninety and more  years ago and counting. Will resume today.

I texted Lora to see if she wanted to put off the trip to see Betty in Santa Barbara tomorrow, as it's supposed to rain a lot. Either is okay with me and sadly, it wouldn't matter to Betty. Haven't heard back from her yet.

No comments:

Wednesday

Well, things are looking up. I made a decision about the 29 1/2 show on the eighteent and: no, I'm not going to participate. I emailed d...