Saturday, December 12, 2020

T.O.P.S. And So On

Only four of us at T.O.P.S., as Bobbi has opted to cower at home with the new "lockdown" thing. I gained a smidgen, .08 on the home scale for 126.2 and .07 according to T.O.P.S, for 127.1. No prob on my part, as I figure that's just a normal slight variation. (Being a math illiterate, I have no idea how many ounces .08 nd .07 of a pound are.)

Did a color wash in the morning, then spent time on my Christmas project. After lunch, I walked to Smart 'n' Final and Dollar Tree for staples, such as broccoli, blueberries, romaine, eggs. I found some good kitty toys for Gwennie and Cessy. It felt good to walk the three miles. It was a little cool, but sunny, so I enjoyed it.

Called Ellen to tell her about the dentist thing and hear about her school experiences. Called Bobbi to wish her happy Hanukkah and we talked for twenty or so. Got two more Christmas cards for a total of six so far, plus two early birthday ones. I'll work on my cards tomorrow--the special ones, that is--and do the others next week or so.


No comments:

Monday Matters of Business

Just ignore this entry, and go to the next:  Having absolutely VOWED to quit procrastinating, I got these things done on my list: 1. Called ...