Monday, June 17, 2024

Sunday--Party Time!

Access van got me to El's an hour and a half early and we got to the party in Santa Barbara early, too, but that was okay. Here are some shots:

The backyard, which looked great...

Boy Dana greeting girl Dana and her husband... 
Dana and Carolyn making a little speech...

Ellen, Carolyn, and my finger...

A random shot of El and somebody; nephew Steve in front of random guy...
Finn, the college grad...

Claire, the high school grad.
We had a good time, but unfortunately, on the way home, I started feeling sick. I had just had a catered sandwich and a piece of chocolate cake, but I doubt it was the food. I don't think the one beer I had would have done it either. Hmm...could it be the wine I sipped a little too freely? Nah... Anyway, I recovered after El stopped at a gas station. Got home about 7:30, fell on the bed without even taking my shoes off and slept until 9:00. I felt fine when I got up to watch a Twilight Zone episode, then turned in and slept well. Felt fine when I got up.      

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...