Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nice Day

Another pleasant summer day.  I let Flossi's third stand-up roll off my back and didn't bother to answer her e-mail.  Called Betty to see if she could meet at Italian Gourmet instead; I'd rather see her, anyway.
She could and we did.  I dropped off the contract for the dinner for John--that's tonight--and met my Sis.  We had another nice meal and good chat in a long line of them.
Home in the 90+ degree heat, I got into my bathing suit and made off for the pool.  A fair number of people were there, including my friend and fellow Breeze staffer, Mary S., and we talked happily while suspended in the cool--oh, so cool, clear water.  It was heavenly.
Nice day altogether.   

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...