Thursday, April 25, 2013

The End of the Affair

I think the love affair between Mastercraft Auto and me is over.  Took my car in because the brake light showed red and had it fixed to the tune of $560.  After paying the bill, I stopped at Parkertown Auto and after examining the breakdown of charges, the guy there told me I paid about $190 more than I had to.  So long, Mastercraft.  I patronized you because you had designer coffee in the waiting room, but you did me wrong, and we've come to the end.
Called my friend, Elva B., who she owns an art gallery in Lambertville; asked if she could advise me about getting the two large antique photos copied.  She suggested calling art galleries to see who they used for making prints of paintings.  Good idea and I drove over to LBI to see if I could find a gallery open.  However, they're still in the winter mindset there and the whole island was practically deserted, so no luck.
Made a big stir-fry for dinner and will do the same tonight, as I'm having company for an early dinner.  Must pack for going to Wellsboro tomorrow.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...