Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Activities

I did my duty and, as promised, went after our walk to Wawa and got Anne Mary a coffee, 3/4 decaf, 1/4 caramel.  When I brought it to her, she asked if I'd stop at Target and get paper towels and yogurt blueberries.  I said I would and I did.
Took a dry run over to the Absecon train station, which is a lot more convenient for me than A.C.  Later, I talked to Betty and she'll probably get on there, too.  Continued on to the Target in Mays Landing, got the stuff for A.M., then went to Bam! where I picked up books for the three children in Baltimore.
Dropped off A.M.'s goods, then chatted outside with several neighbors on a glorious sunny day.  With Bob O.'s help, I even got the porch furniture out.  Guess it's spring--so nice.
Talked to Aline, who had gone directly from Manhattan to work yesterday.  We'll catch up with each other when I get back on Friday.  Made myself a delicious stir-fry for dinner, adding shrimp to onions, garlic, peppers, and mushrooms.
Today will be busy: a Red Hats meeting a 11:30, then lunch at Fred And Ethel's in Smithville, a "Profiles" interview with the F.'s at 3:00, and the viewing for Libby either in the afternoon or evening.  Have a few more things to pack, too.   

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...