Monday, November 12, 2012

Skyped

Got an early Skype call from P. and N. and we had a discussion about a "preparedness box" (or in their case, bag).  Theirs contains a radio and a reflective, heat-retaining blanket and they keep it by the front door in case the next earthquake is severe.  I'll put lights, water, batteries, and a mechanical can opener in mine.
Later in the day, I was pleased to get Skyped by Mike and the two adorable little girls in London and, at the same time, see my adorable little girl in California.  We had a lively three-way conversation which included hearing four-year-old Violet count to--whatever, she can go way up. 
While we were chatting, Susan called to ask if I'd like to share leftovers with them for dinner.  But of course, and I went over about 5:30 and had a nice turkey dinner.
E-mailed the "Blowin'..." profile to Pat M. and she wrote back that she liked it and there were no factual errors.  I then spent an infuriating amount of time trying to find her picture on either Kodak or Picasa.  No luck--it just isn't there, so I'm going to stop over this morning there and take another this morning.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...