Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Not Much

Exchanged the little flashlights at B.J.'s and went to Lowe's for a replacement bulb for the outside flood light.  When I got home, I was annoyed to see it's cracked, so I have to take it back.
Put the flashlights together after spending about two hours (well,fifteen minutes) trying to unpackage the damn things.  However, I put the batteries in, tried them all, and they're fine.
Betty called and we made a date to meet for breakfast this morning on Jimmie Leeds Road.  I'll leave right after our walk, so I can stop at Shop-Rite there first and pick up the ingredients for my pies. 
Not a lot else went on aside from the usual domestic chores and time with hidden object games.  Hmm, that last is beginning to concern me.  I could spend hours playing and when it comes to anything worthwhile--forget productive--playing computer games is far down on the list.   

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...