Saturday, November 17, 2012

Errands

Got a bunch of errands run in Manahawkin, not quite all on my list, but close.  Picked up stuff at Target, Wal-Mart, and Acme, including three birthday presents and cards.  I assume we'll take lunch for our van tour today, so bought turkey breast and grapes for a sandwich.  Made a big salad for lunch, as well as other veggies.  Cut up turnips and stewed them in the crock pot along with fresh tomatoes.   
I'm driving today--to Wells Mills Park, where we meet to get the van--so I got the car washed.  Stopped at Mastercraft after, although I could see they were jammed, as they had been the other day.  Cars that were damaged by the storm took up all the parking spaces and I had to park out back.  However, they replaced my directional light in a few minutes and didn't charge me, either.
My nephew, Dave W., from North Carolina, is coming on Saturday and will stay either with Betty or me.  The three of us will then have dinner at Oyster Creek Inn or get subs.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...