Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Woke up at an unheard-of late hour of 8:15, but I feel good. Slept long and deeply after a great time at the Wellspouse dinner. Threw caution and calorie-counting to the winds and over-indulged even when I got home (peanut butter and crackers and gumdrops), but once in a while, that's okay.
A. and I went to the bank to add her to our safety deposit box. A. had to show her driver's license and funnily, the woman who waited on us remarked on her "sign" and talked about how Sagittarians are a certain type and those born under Pisces another, and so on. When we left, I realized why bankers have screwed up so much: They believe in astrology.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...