Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Again, as has happened so many times before, Outlook Express is giving me trouble. It used to refuse to send, now it refuses to receive mail. A. stopped in yesterday and helped me put a picture on Facebook, but I don't think that's the problem. I may have to revert to Comcast Mail.
A. also gave Pat a trim and mixed peroxide and baking soda to try to clean the grout in the bathroom, but had no luck. It's not too bad, but is one of those things that prey on the mind and loom large for me. Guess it should be re-grouted.
Other than that, not a whole heckuva lot went on. I was able to get to the supermarket, as we were running low on basics, such as winter squash. Didn't walk this morning, as Susan had an early appointment. Zzzz...
Wider: One of the blogs I follow, "Hugo Zoom," carries an interview program today from Australia about the American bailout. It's a downer, all right, but it rings true to me. I was especially struck by the interviewee's phrase that the action is "horrible economics and outrageous morality." Here's the link: http://hugozoom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...