Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here I am at A.'s, starting my respite weekend--yay! Got up here about 6:15 and I'm not even going to let the fact that it's raining lower my spirits. The kids are coming at noon and even if we can't go to the park, it will be fun to see them whatever we do.
Greatly enjoyed "Plaza Suite" (I must be losing it--can't remember if you put the title of plays in quote marks or italics) last night. Went with the D.'s and sat with other SB friends, the L.'s, the H.'s, and the G.'s. Had never seen the movie (if it was a movie) or, naturally, the Broadway presentation. It was terrific.
Didn't get home until the ungodly hour of 10:30, just as A. pulled up. M. was already there and I had my wine and popcorn (and, yes, I brought some with me) while A. had White Zinfandel. Bed very late for me and I got up a bit after 5:00, but so what? I'll sleep well tonight, I'm sure.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...