Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More cleaning, followed by an eye doctor appointment late in the day. Pat's brother, Bill, called and the only two left of a family of nine chatted warmly together. Got the official word from my nephew, Steve's, wife that he's coming east for Pat's birthday party on Saturday. It then occurred to me to invite Pat's niece; I did and she accepted with pleasure. We're now up to 12 people for dinner--10 adults and two kiddies--but that's fine. I do think I should add to the menu, though, and will consider additions.
Going to the monthly Wellspouse dinner in Freehold tonight. That's always an enjoyable affair and I'm looking forward to it. Naturally, I have coverage for Pat--"a family member," as she wants to be called on this blog.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...