Thursday, February 12, 2009

We picked up P. and N. in Philly last night after their plane was delayed three hours in Chicago. Was able to get to my acting workshop and did my monologue pretty well. Director Desi asked me to perform it when the Little Egg Theatre Company presents a sea-themed show at the Tuckerton Seaport in April. I'm very flattered and agreed--assuming, of course, our circumstances allow it.
Didn't get back to our house until almost midnight; slept late. Was too busy to make an entry here until now, at 5 pm.
What a delight to have our oldest and his beautiful bride here! We went to the supermarket and P. cleaned up the computer in various ways. N. then presented me with a precious gift: A beautifully executed scrapbook with pictures of her as a baby, child, and teenager and finally, as a young married. It's exquisitely designed and decorated and something I'll cherish forever.
Lots of cards, packages, and phone calls coming in for Pat's birthday. It was actually yesterday (Feb. 11), but we'll celebrate on Saturday.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...