Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Had a terrific time at the Wellspouse dinner last night. We met at a new restaurant in Freehold and there were a surprisingly large number there, about 40, I think. Food was okay--I had talipia over rice--but of course, the company made the evening. Saw old friends and met new ones, including Lisa M., whose husband was a surgeon before he developed MS. Now he can no longer walk and is barely able to move his hands, let alone operate. The only drawback in being in this group is that it's so far away for Vivian and me. It's worth the drive, though, and being so late in getting home. Didn't get in until after 10:30, then had to unwind, so didn't get to sleep until close to midnight. We skipped our walk and I slept until about 8:45.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...