Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm at a pretty low ebb. Web-cammed E. and was so sorry to hear one of her cherished cats is very sick. She's already spent $440 and now must decide whether to spend much more just for diagnostic procedures. She's sad and so am I. Mike and sweet Vivian called, too. As ever, I loved seeing and talking to them, but the web cam points up the distance between here and Singapore.
Had been signed up for an acting class with our little theatre group, but reluctanly e-mailed the director that I had to drop out. It's every week in the evening and I just don't think I should leave Pat--also don't think I can keep my mind on it properly.
Earlier, I did enjoy lunch with Julie and Iris at SeaOaks. I woke Pat for breakfast at 11:30, then saw him safely back to bed at 1:00 when Julie picked me up. When I got home just at 3:00, he was still asleep, at which I was relieved.
Don't have the heart to add much more, although I'll go to Weight Watchers after our walk and record progress or lack thereof.
Later: Lost another 1.6 pounds, for a current weight of 127 and total pounds off of 72.6. I still want to get back to 125, so will aim to go down two more.
Plus: During our daily 7 am walk, I told Susan I had dropped out of the acting class. She insisted that she and other friends nearby could easily stay with Pat for an hour or two on Wednesday evenings. I'm going to ask him how he feels about that and, if he's okay with it, maybe rescind my withdrawal, if possible.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...