Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Harbor

Great Christmas Eve day with just Ellen and me.  We went to the Ventura Harbor, strolled around, looked in several shops, then had lunch at a French restaurant.  Very tasty.  We had considered a harbor tour by boat, which we've done before, but instead walked across the way to the beach.
What a beautiful place.  I've photographed waves crashing on the shore in Longport and Long Beach Island and a few other places, but this was as spectacular and there were channel islands and mountains in the backgrounds, to boot.
Home, we puttered here and there, then had a light dinner, then watched Auntie Mame (1958, the year I was married) until beddy-bye.
Just now, Christmas morning, the renter, Linda, came down and gave Ellen and me gift certificates for pedicures.  Such a nice person and so good of her.
                                                     MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...