Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Yesterday it occurred to me that there's no reason I can't resume the exercise group that meets at our clubhouse. It's at 9:00 am, three days a week, and we follow Leslie Sansone's tapes, "Walking Away The Pounds." These are strenuous sessions; participants walk rapidly in place and knee lifts, kicks, side steps and other motions are Incorporated, along with upper-body strength training with weights and bands. It's three days a week and you go two miles on Mondays and Fridays, and three on Wednesdays.
Well, I went and it was so good to be back. I had had to drop out when Pat got so sick, as I never knew when he'd wake up and I had to be here. I was greeted warmly by the others and felt invigorated after completing the two miles. Want to continue for the three days a week.
The only negative was the fact that I slipped and fell on a tiny patch of ice in the parking lot. Of course, I walked over--it's only a quarter of a mile--and just didn't notice the ice. Fell heavily on my right side and now have a big bruise there and it's pretty sore. However, after assessing the damage, I realized it wasn't serious and continued on to exercise.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...