Friday, March 26, 2010

Nothing much going on yesterday except an eye doctor's appointment and rehearsal. Exam was routine, I'm glad to say, as blindness is one of the scariest things possible to me. I don't even need a new prescription. Barbara D. came over to bring me a portion of lentil stew she had just made. She puts a lot of vegetables in it. I had it for lunch, but to be honest, prefer my own.
Rehearsal was okay, but I'm now reconciled to the fact that I won't be in this play, as it goes on in less than a month. Heather, who plays Truvey, wasn't there, so I read the part--big whoops, as the kids used to say. Didn't get home until well after 10:00, so bedtime was almost midnight. Think I'll take a nap today.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...