Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Great day for no particular reason except glorious sunshine flooding the earth--that's reason enough for me to love it. Went to exercise (the two-mile walk) and used my new "belt stretch aid" or whatever it's called; it provides resistance and makes the session even more intense than usual. After, I spoke to Mary S., who' s on our community's board of trustees. She asked if I'd be willing to work on the new monthly newsletter being planned and I agreed. Not sure when that'll get off the ground, but soon, I hope. I've actually come up with some ideas for format and content.
Went to the cemetery, then to the mall. Tried on every item in every store, but came away with only two scarves. I'm generally five years behind when it comes to fashion, but I've noticed scarves are hot lately. Naturally, the really "in" ones aren't the same as those in the drawer full I already have, so you have to buy new ones, and I did.
Uh, oh--is this evidence of the basic persona I've been hiding all these years: superficial, inconsequential, light-weight, novelty-loving, and airheaded?
If the shoe fits...

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...