Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Put on my cleaner hat and spent several hours clearing out the large linen closet in the master bath. Drove to Atlantic County to finally find peppermint oil. Put it on cotton balls and in drawers and here and there, as the omnisipent Internet instructed me to do to repel the mice. I'm going to concentrate next on the pantry and laundry room.
Was invited to dinner tonight by Ray and Barb, along with Susan and Walter, and the L.'s, who go out together every Wesnesday. Accepted with pleasure. I do want to be very careful about what I eat now, as I've gained quite a bit--I think I'm up about 20 pounds--while I was away.
Have a doctor's appointment at 9:15 today, just for a BP check.
Drove to the monument company in Egg Harbor to check on the gravestone. Was told I should be getting the mock-up around the end of the month.
Brr, it's cold!

No comments:

Sunday

I reserved yesterday for chores.  Stripped the bed and washed the sheets while I had breakfast. It pleased me that, just as I responded to t...