Saturday, January 16, 2010

Continuing my clear-out, clean-up campaign, I dealt with the guest room closet yesterday. Now, that was a worst chore than the linen closet or laundry room because of the mountain of pictures and other memorabilia I had stored there. Have stored there, I'm afraid, as I was unable to get rid of most of it. Must steel myself to do that one of these days (she said, as they carefully tucked them away again).
Made a date with Leslie to spend tomorrow together--lunch, then we'll visit the NJ Maritime Museum in Beach Haven. Will attend the "Dine Around" dinner after that, with Susan and Walter. Also agreed to meet Ellen V. for lunch on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A. respectfully requests that I not be referenced on this blog.

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...